Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sam Speaks Up!!

Hey Peeps!!!
This is Sam coming at you from deep in the amnio sac! I'm chillin' out in here, literally kickin back. It's nice and warm in here but I'm starting to get cramped. I can't recline anymore. It's kinda noisy in here too. I hear all kinds of stuff in here. A constant thumping sound, sloshing from time to time, something like water flowing, and most of all I hear all these kids making noise or talking or something.

You're probably wondering how I'm getting this out to you. Well....I got one hand hanging out typing this on my Dad's computer. Just kidding I know I'm grossing some of you out, but hey I get it from my Daddy. For real though, I get great reception in here and I'm sending it out on the Adamsbrewery. Mom and Dad are gonna freak when they see this in the morning. I don't know what it is, but it's great. Maybe this cord connected to me is cable or something. I wonder who is paying for this. I can hear all kinds of stuff in here. Lately I've been hearing something snoring by my head, and it's very warm too. I thought one night I heard some growling or something. I wonder what that is...

Anyway what up Peeps? I'm gonna call all y'all "Peeps" until I get out of here and meet some of you. But don't come all at once, you'll have to check my schedule. I'm gonna be chillin for a few days after I get outta here. I don't know if I want to meet all of you though. I've been hearing things about some dude named Ben K-nas. I heard he's a nightmare!!!

Oh by the way, the name Sam Adams doesn't work for me. Reminds me of some fat football player from Denver. Have you seen this dude? He's 6'3'' and 350 lbs. That's crazy. Could you imagine if I came out 1/10th of that size....nahh that won't happen, cuz I've been working out in here. Really ask my Mom she'll tell you.
Or ask my Dad. I kicked him in the eye one day. That was funny!!

I made a visit to see Dr. Burns today. He's crazy. He always tries to find my head while I'm sleeping. I feel these hands pushing on me trying to figure out what I'm up to. "Hey Doc...I'm sleep! Back Off!!!" He tried to find my booty today but I think I threw him off by moving both my feet over to where he was hunting and pushing. Sometimes I get my feet stuck up in my Mommies ribs. Kinda tickles my toes. I really am running out of room in here. It's hard to move around sometimes, but I manage.

Well before I nod off again, I'll let you know I'm going in for pictures in a couple of weeks. I'm gonna pose for the camera, but I'm gonna cover up my privates so no one knows if I should be Samantha or Samuel. Man, I really don't like that name.

Adios Peeps (Yes I'm bilingual)

1 comment:

BK said...

"You want the comments?"
"I want the comments!"
"You can't handle the comments!!!"

Sam-Stay inside. Winter is coming. I hope you ave mittens in there. And put on a hat.