Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jamison's 16 Week Shots


Jamison got his second set of shots on Tuesday. He spied those nurses coming a mile away this time, but he was brave!!! Unlike his friend Ben! Jamison had his posse with him this time. Karen, Dr. Mom and I went to the appointment. I was the lucky one who had to hold his arm away from his legs as the nurses stabbed him. He put on a good show and screamed for them.

Here is a good picture of him showing off his legs and his Band-aid's later that evening.


Now he's just posing for the camera. Dr. Burns also said that Jamison could have another puppy. Our neighbor dropped off another dog last week. Now we have three dogs.







Meet Brownie!!
Got ya!!
We don't need another dog around here. I spent two days cleaning up the land mines in the back yard!!


Tune in later for shocking news from the good Dr. Burns. He was in rare form as usual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still mad that Dr. Burns has another love. I found ouy that he loves someone else besides me. He told Bryon, "I hate it when my women meet each other."
Dr. Mom
P.S.
Isn't our Jamison wonderful!!!

BK said...

What's with this Dr. Burns? First he cheats on Dr. Mom. Then he doesn't even bother to have colorful band-aids. Would it kill him to invest in Sesame Street or Cars band-aids? Seriously, plan brown? I'm going to write him a letter.

And tell him to kick the Wild in the ass.