Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Busy Boy

Jamison has been very busy since our last posting. Just look at this picture!! He'll soon be standing on his own. This was taken on June 22nd just after he woke up. He usually wakes up happy and smiling. We've been working on him sleeping through the night and he's getting better. We're usually once a night, as opposed to once every two hours.




Around June 30th we noticed Jamison attempting to crawl forward. I missed the first attempt cuz I was at work. Karen sent me a text right away to let me know he was trying to crawl forward. He's pretty good at scooting backwards.


Look at him go!!!
That Pa-Poo is great motivation!!! If you haven't heard the Pa-Poo story, you'll crack up when you hear it. Jamison is getting good at turning and rolling over from side to side.




On the 2nd Karen, Jamison, Nay and I went up to Lake Winnibigoshish to Northland Lodge. Jamison was great on the ride up. He slept most of the way, I guess he needed the rest. When we got there Jamison tried on his new hat. You can see he was shoving food in his mouth, I think it was Cheerios.

No comments: