Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Summer Come and Gone

Well Fall has laid it's claim upon us again, school has started up, H1N1 is making a return and I have not posted since Hawaii. That is sad!!! Well I'm home with a torn up shoulder so I figured I can spend some time catching up. Our last post only gave a snippet of our trip so I guess I'll start there.....


Day 2: Karen and Jamison got up bright and early....wait a minute back that up. Jamison woke up at 4am thinking he was back at home and it was 9am. He would not go back to sleep, we let him into the bed with us thinking that would get him back to sleep. I wonder why that didn't work. Jamison tossed and turned and rolled over us until 6am.

Jamison and Karen went down to the lagoon to feed the fish. I went back to bed. Jamison had a good time feeding the fish. Not sure if he saw the fish in the water, but he understood the feeding part!!









I did get up and meet them at the lagoon later.
I felt like I had a hang over. When I got there
Jamison was soaked. He had sat down in the
water ready to play. We went back to our lagoon,
had breakfast on the beach and decided to hang
out and swim at the pool and beach.



The rest of the day was spent at the
pool and just hangin' out, oh and
trying to adjust to the time and lack
of sleep.



The next day we decided to drive up to the North Shore
and see what we could get into. Look what we found!! The
best shrimp truck on the island, Giovanni's.
It is soooooooooo good.






Jamison fell asleep on the drive up. He was not sure what
was going on when we stopped.


Jamison giving Dad a hug.
I think he was trying ti sneak
up on my food.









We continued up around the North Shore just checkin
it out and looking for signs of the approaching Hurricane.
As we were driving we notices a group of people looking
down in the water near the beach. We decided to jump
out and see what we could sea..I mean see.
A Turtle!!

Jamison was so excited.
He kept saying "My Turtle..My Turtle".

It was pretty amazing to see the
sea turtles up close. There were at
least 5 of them swimming around
eating the sea weed off the rocks.

There were people on the beach to
watch over the turtles and to answer
questions from tourists.

I was told that the big ones were out on
the reef 40 - 50 yards out.
"My Turtle"


Looking for more turtles.




We continued around the North Shore for the rest of the day. Jamison was knocked out, the jeep rocked him to sleep every time we got in it. Got stuck in traffic for a while but it's all good...it's Hawaii. We just hang out that night we were all tired.

To be continued.....

No comments: