Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Second Baby Syndrome?

Nana has accused us of having second baby syndrome!!! What in the world is that? I guess she wants more updates on the blog. She did mention that we have not put anything up on here about baby "Sam's" progress. I guess that is true, so I'm gonna update this quickly before we set off to see Santa for the second time this month. I sure hope he brings me something for the Brewery...Opps got side tracked for a second.

So what have I missed?
I guess I didn't post Jamison's second Birthday, Surviving H1N1, Thanksgiving, or the early Christmas with the Snowbirds. So I think I add a mini slide show here so you can catch up on a few things.

No comments: