Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Better late than never...

So what are you saying? It's about time that we posted again? This is harder than I thought keeping this going every day. Hey I got a life and a bike to ride while it's still nice out. So I decided that this is not going to be an every day kinda thing, unless something special is released at the Brewery. We'll try for every other day instead.

So lets get started.
I'm a little upset with Sam right now in the fact that he knows when I am around. Sam likes to kick, punch, flip, and party when I'm not close enough to see or feel it going on. When I touch the "belly", which I have never done to any other pregnant women cuz it freaked me out, Sam stops moving. I tried talking to the "belly" to let someone know I'm there and I get nothin!!! When I move away Sam mocks me and moves. Maybe I'll put my headphones on the "belly" and see if Sam likes music.

Still haven't started the babies room yet, and we are getting more stuff given to us. The Cookies gave us a rocking dog (kinda like a rocking horse only its a dog...duh), a tricycle thing, and a baby backpack high chair seat thing. Don't ask, cuz I don't know what you call it, but it is cool. They also gave us an outfit that says "Rebel" on it. Yeah ain't that the truth since the little one stops moving when I come around. Thanks a ton to the Cookies and everyone else who has given us baby gifts. Dr. Mom what are you knitting?

Rib Fest is tomorrow so I have to go throw my secret rub on my ribs. Mr. Willie, Vern and Tim think they can win, but they are sadly mistaken. I'll have to post a picture of them crying!!

C-ya

No comments: