Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hurricane Warning in Hawaii???

What?
A hurricane where?
I'm gonna miss it...Dang!!!

Yes hurricane Flossie is bearing down on Hawaii. Although the current path takes it south of the Islands I'm sure there will be some impact somehow. The NOAA site has more info and allows you to track the Hurricane. I'm really glad that we are not out deep sea fishing this week!!

Hey you want to read something else crazy? An Englishwoman has decided to row across the Pacific Ocean? Say what?!

That's all I got for today. My body can't decide if it should be awake or sleep. I'll post some pictures of the progress in the baby's room. Thanks to our Biggest Fan, Irene, for the info on the hurricane.




Ahh? Why is Dante in Oakland?

No comments: