Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jamison's first few days.


It's been a busy week for the three of us. Karen is recovering nicely and is a great Mom!!! We are learning how to sleep, feed, sleep, change diapers, sleep, change clothes, sleep, and just stare at our son.

I'm not quite used to saying that yet. I wonder what it will feel like when he says Daddy, first of course.

This week has been interesting!! Since the birth I have been peed on 3 times, and BM'd on once. Don't ask how that happened...you don't want to know. I think Karen had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. That's alright though cuz Jamison got her back to day. He finally sprinkled her with love today and projected spit up at her. Let the record show that I did not laugh at her.......much.






Jamison is getting more and more like his Daddy. In this picture he is already selling tickets to the Gun Show!!









Here I am at 3 am while still in the hospital. Man was that a rough night. I really didn't know where I was or what I was doing.

I think we were up again in 45 minutes.








My first diaper change.
The whole gang got to see me
getting peed on. The nurses
Had a hay day telling that story.
I needed a nap after that experince.




Her we are right after changing Jamison.
I think Karen looks better than I do, cuz
I was worn out.





Ta-Ta for now.
Oh lu, lu lu!!

1 comment:

The Dork said...

I haven't written to you yet, because I couldn't think of anything funny. Still true. So I'll try this:

• Wow, Bryon's a dad.
• Congratulations to all three of you. I'm not counting the dogs, just humans.
• Big surprise, Bryon had a beer before the kid even came home.
• A sincere "Welcome to the world," Jamison from all four Cherries.

You made a beautiful, healthy one. Be proud.