Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Baby's First Christmas

Jamison had a busy
Christmas week. He
got to meet Santa
AGAIN!! Lucky!! Who's
that lady on Santa's Lap?

When I was growing up
I don't ever remember
going to see the man in RED!!
I'm calling child protection and
reporting Mr. Willie and Dr. Mom!!


This time Jamison decide he was going
to check out Santa. His eyes are open
but not sure if he was ready for this guy.
Santa asked me to sit on his lap too.
Take one guess what I asked for? If you
said a Brewery you're right.






Jamison had enough of the big guy
and went to sleep shortly after that.











Check out Uncle J.T. holding
Jamison!! We don't get to see
this very often. And notice
that J.T.doesn't have on
yellow and green!


Still under construction...be back soon





No comments: