Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jamison's Day At The Spa!!

Jamison has had two days at the Spa. Yes he is turning out to be a Metrosexual. Being that he has pretty hair, long eyelashes, trimmed nails, and flawless complexion, I'd say he will be up there with some famous pretty boys. Like Billy Dee Williams and his Colt 45.



You can see in this picture Jamison has been out modeling his new Christmas attire. He earned enough money to go to the spa for two days.


It's a short so listen up. You wanna here it? Here it goes...
Late last week he/Jamison, started making this cute coughing noise along with some sneezing. Oh lu lu lu No problem we thought just thought he was making new noises, or he could be getting a little cold.








Thursday night Jamison asked if the could hang out with his friend Eden. Here she is trying to be sneaky telling Jamison how to get what he wants in the middle of the night. Notice how she is looking to see if we are paying attention to her.

Side note:Her Daddy tried to burn my tongue off with his hot taco sauces. It for sure cleaned the insides!!



Saturday Martha came over and gave Jamison a full blown out cold. She was breathing all over him and wiping her nose on his head and talking to him funny. He started coughing more and more. I think he spit up on her too, but she didn't care. I bet she rubbed it in like it was moisturizer or something.

Saturday night Jamison slept almost through the night. We figured he needed it. That cold was festering!!

Sunday Jamison's Nan'Na flew into town and wanted to see him during her lay over at the airport. Maybe that is where he got all the germs...no I still think it was Martha. We stayed at the airport for a short time, collected more germs and moved on. Next stop Lakeville. Jamison stayed fussy that day and just wanted to be held. Irene got to hold him and she fell asleep with him for a couple of hours. I was going to take a picture but I figured she'd kill me.
I was in the hot tub and Karen was at a movie with Nay Nay.
Yeah it was cold out. No that's not foam in the background it's
snow for all you out of towners
Nice sweater JT!

All hell broke loose that night. Jamison was coughing, sneezing and agitated all night. I didn't hear him crying and screaming,but he was from 3 am until 6 am Monday morning. I called the Dr. at 8 am and they didn't help much. So we took him into the bathroom and steamed it up. AKA The Spa.

He had it made!!There was a play mat in there his boppy and food!! The steam really helped his coughing. I tried using that nose sucker thing but that only made him mad. At times he seemed upset but would "coo" after a coughing fit.

I had to go to work but Karen spent most of the day in the steamy bathroom. She was totally pruned up when I got home. I took over and gave her a break. I turned on the jucuzzi and we both fell asleep.


Well this has been going on for two days now in and out of the spa! I'm thinking I'm gonna crash out in there tonight. We hope this will be over soon, it's wearing us out.

TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there guys! Colds and coughs are rough. Take care. Love The Holmes Zoo

Anonymous said...

Just for the records, folks, Bryon has it ALL wrong...I was over there on SUNDAY, coughing on Jamison, and rubbing my nose all over him...etc...It was SUNDAY, not Saturday, Dang!!! Oh wait, it was Jamison that coughed on me and rubbed his nose on me and even threw up on me, but did Watta care,...HECK NO, he's too cute to worry about those tissues, I mean those issues...Bye! A..A choo!!!

JUMPS said...

WIMP, the sauce was cold, your insides are weak.