Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Miami Day 1 & 2

Cheese!!!
Jamison was excited and ready to get on the plane to Florida. He was flirting with anyone that would look at him. Little man slept quietly for almost the entire flight. Nay and I made up a game looking for contestants for the TV show "What Not To Wear". It was lots-o-fun!! Don't tell Ben but we referred him to be a contestant.





After solving some drama with the rental car company, we finally made it to the resort. You can one of the golf courses behind us. I don't know which monster it is.









We all checked out the pool at the resort as well. We were all tired so we didn't get in on Friday. Jamison was anxious to get in though. He was jumping up and down and trying to sit down so he could splash like he does in swim class.









Just a waterfall.















Back at the timeshare we checked out the pool and Jamison was so excited to see a ball. He wanted the basketball so Nay jumped in and got it with her clothes on. (not really)

Jamison is still putting everything in his mouth.
Don't worry MOM, we washed it with bleach. You can see that we put a bit too much on the bottom.


I don't have any pictures from Saturday. I sent Karen to the Spa for 3 hours for an Anniversary gift. They wouldn't allow any pictures. Afterwards we hung out in the pool. Nay and I got some Sushi from the Sushi Runner. Anyone want to open up a franchise, we can drive Smart Cars!!!

Later that night we played Scattergories until late in the Midnight!!

Gotta go....Day 3 and 4 tomorrow!!

1 comment:

BK said...

I always thought that Goltz was a good dresser. Maybe he does need some help.

It looks like everyone is having a good time.

Count me in on the sushi runner idea. I'll drive the Smart Car. I'll even recommend sushi for people. Sounds perfect for me!