Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Jamison's Tree

Yeah yeah yeah it's been way too long!!! Adams' Brewery has been busy and enjoying the new house. I think I'm going to make a slide show of stuff that has been going on since Spring Break.


I got a tree from McDonald's drive through one morning, I guess you can call it a McTree. I figured it would be fun for Jamison to plant it in the back yard, so we did.

Jamison plopped down in my lap, "Sit down" is what he said. He helped put the dirt in the hole












Mr. Willie and Nana were over
that night and helped us plant
the tree.











We had to get some more dirt.
Jamison was happy to carry the dirt over to the tree.
He was not giving that container up for anything.







"Dirt"
















Jamison then watered his tree.
He liked this part a lot.
When the water ran out he
said "water, water, water".















So Nana and Jamison went off
to fetch a pail of water. LOL
I don't think anyone bumped
their head.










More water.
So we'll see if the tree survives all the deer in the neighborhood. Jamison frequently checks on his tree and adds more water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey B! it's about time you provided us with a new entry!! Talk soon,

d