Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba

Jamison and I checked out Yo Gabba Gabba last week! If you don't know what that is then you better check it out. I think I had more fun than Jamison. Jamison's awesome Dad got him 3 rd row seats right on the isle so he could run out and meet......

Muno..."He's the red one" (my fav)








Fufa...."She's the pink one"








Toodie...."She's the blue one"
Plex...He's in the background.







Brobee...








Entranced!!




Tons of balloons came down from the ceiling for
this song. Jamison loved it. He tried to pick up
all of them.








Biz Marke came out and did some
beat-box. The crowd went wild.
I don't think this is all for kids.





Everyone singing the Good-bye song!!!

Bye Gabba Gabba!!! See you next time!!
You can see all the other pics here.

No comments: